Guest’s Waiver, Release, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement
Commune Topanga 22722 Chamera Lane, Topanga, CA 90290 (“the premises”)
I hereby agree to the following:
1. That I am participating in a Commune Retreat hosted on property owned by Chamera LLC, during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga and health. I recognize that yoga requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in a yoga retreat. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical conditions that would prevent my full participation in any of the activities included during my time onsite at the premises owned by Chamera LLC.
3. I understand that if I am pregnant, I will take the necessary steps to ensure my doctor and health care providers know I am participating in this event at the premises owned by Chamera LLC. I assert that I am of fit health to participate and will alert all Teachers whose sessions I participate in that I am pregnant when needed.
4. In consideration of being permitted to participate in this Chamera LLC event, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the retreat, including any and all activities done with this retreat group, or as an individual at the premises.
5. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in this event, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim now and forever that I may have against Commune LLC, Chamera LLC, any and all of its owners, its teachers, its staff and any other affiliated individuals for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the retreat. I, my heirs and legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Commune LLC, Chamera LLC, its teachers or its staff for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
6. CANCELLATION POLICY - I understand that if I need to cancel more than 30 days prior to the start of the retreat, I will receive a 100% refund. If I need to cancel 15-30 days prior to the start of the retreat, I will receive a 50% refund OR 100% credit towards a future Commune event. If I need to cancel 0-14 days prior to the start of the retreat, I will receive no refunds or credits. Should the event be canceled by Commune LLC, all fees will be refunded back to the participant.
7. I understand that the property is located in a natural and rural environment that has many hazards. Due to the carefully preserved natural environment within and around the property there are many man-made and natural dangers such as steep cliffs, natural ravines, swimming pools, hot tub, sauna, other water features, insects, poisonous snakes and spiders, loose rocks and boulders used ornamentally around the property, unlit paths and stairs, cobblestones, fireplace smoke, etc that requires extra vigilance and precaution around the premises.
8. I agree to observe the premises quiet time policy effective at 9:00 pm every night in consideration of local noise ordinances and our neighbors, no outdoor amplification, no outdoor music/drumming, no outdoor group vocal expressions, no parties, no loud stereo volumes or disturbing activities are permitted anywhere on the property. The undersigned guest agrees to observe quiet time on the patio, in the pool, hot tub or sauna if in use past 9:00 pm. Any activity that creates excessive noise and/or other disturbances will result in forfeiture of Renter’s security deposit and may include early termination and immediate eviction from premises.
By clicking this box, I acknowledge that I have read the above release and waiver of liability, fully understand its contents and all risks involved and in checking the box to complete my ticket purchase I hereby agree to all terms.